From the game designer team Corey and Lori Cole, whose past games include Hero's Quest, Quest for Glory, Castle of Dr. Brain, Shannara, comes Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption!
- Players take on the role of Shawn O’Conner as he learns to become a hero and a rogue.
- Game features full 3D environments along with beautiful 2D painted scenes.
- Set in the mysterious Hero University, an ancient castle with a dark past.
- As Shawn O'Connor, players will develop skills, solve mysteries, befriend other characters, fight monsters, and decide a path of vengeance or retribution.
- Depending on each player’s gaming style, Hero-U can play out as adventure game, a role-playing game, a mystery game, a romance, or an interactive novel.
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux!
Corey and Lori Cole have created bestselling and critically acclaimed games for over four decades. Hero-U is their most ambitious project to date, taking three years to complete. With the support from fans, backers, supporters of their Kickstarter, and the talent behind their team of many passionate artists and game developers, they have created a truly rich and beautiful game.
Transolar Games President Corey Cole handles company administration and community management. He also participates in creative decisions on all Hero-U games. Corey has a background in programming, game design, and writing. He is best-known for The Castle of Dr. Brain, the Quest for Glory series, Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption, and Shannara. He has also developed on-line card games and casual games.
Lori has always loved games, art, story-telling, teaching, and role-playing. She found the perfect career as the Game Designer for the Quest for Glory series at Sierra On-Line. As a founder of Transolar Games, she continues to create innovative and fun entertainment. She lives at the Flying Aardvark Ranch near Oakhurst, California.